Plant Germination Seed Heating Mats Seedling Heat Mat
1.Plug heat mat into 120 volt power outlet.
2.This heat mat is designed to increase rooting area by approx 10-20℃ above grow room temperature.
Usage: Plant Germination & Propagation
Instructions for Use:
1. Place heat mat on solid, well drained surface. Do not allow to sit in standing water.
2. Plug heat mat into 110/220 volt power outlet.
3. This heat mat is designed to increase rooting area by appr. 10-20℃ (50℉-68℉) above grow room temperature.
4. Set plant trays, pots or containers on heat mat.
5. For warmer root zone temperatures place heat mat on insulated surface instead of cold floor.
6. Use of a humidity dome helps retain moisture and helps plants germinate and root faster.
Feature : provides warmth to the rooting to the area for quicker germination and rooting.